Sunday, September 28, 2008

PRETTY FACES.

COMMENTS REPLIED.
Melisa: U're welcome. Hope u're feeling better nw. And imy. :D
Becky: Haha. Zenna oso love that. And me too. (:


First up,
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO BELOVED,CHARLENE!

And,
HAPPY BELATED 20TH BIRTHDAY TO BIG STEPH!

It's like birthday season.
Suddenly, I just can't wait for my 19th to come.
It's about 4mths away.
*Pretty excited*

Anyway,
Like my dearest Haiyan.
Was called last min for work.
It's pretty fun working with old and new mates. (:

Initally, didn't intend to work.
But since the attire is teeshirt.
And getting to know new frens was a bonus.
So I was down to funan. (:

Introducing my new friends.
The retards family. :P


AUDREY.
Like Liting, all the Audrey in e world is so pretty. *Random*

QIWEN.

This is my second time working wit him. (:


SEBAS.
This fellow, was late for an hour for work. *Pro*

And of course,
FLOODED WITH PICTURES.

And went town for dinner and home.

It's going to be a hectic week ahead.
Jiayou!