Monday, October 20, 2008

ADS UP! :D

Am I too much, or you all? Was I?

When the three of us gets together.
Our cellphone always go 'flat' at the end of the day. :X

This is the reason why... ...
''Wootsy Woots Woots.''

Audrey. 'Ting Ting' :X

Haiyan. 'Yan Yan'

Me. 'Hui Hui'

It was a fine friday.
Settled down at town.
They went shopping while waiting for me to knock off. (:

It has been a long while since we last get together.
Pretty miss our good old days.
Especially Audrey, I haven't seen her for around two mths I guess.

After having our dinner.
I thought of going this secret place.
Used to be my favourite past time. :X

And we go wild and crazy in the
RESTROOM!!!

*Shake head*




The lovelies. :D




I'm the victim. ):

1st attempt by yan.
*Unsuccessful*

Ting tried, quite satisfied.
LOL.

The normal ones...







After Adam came,
we decided to have supper at BK. (:
And me and yanyan go again.
Faints*






Finally,
Home sweet home.

LG Viewty, u did a good job! :X
*Tumbs up*

LOLS.