Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM.

For the past 19 years I'm on earth, I don't even remember her birthday.
I only know it falls in the month of April, few days back I look at her i/c,
knowing that she's turning 49 this year 50 next year.

50 years, hah. I know I have no right to judge her life,
but still what have she done in her life?
In my 19 years she also didn't celebrated my birthday.

But still you know no matter hw bad she is, what she will become.
Though sometimes I really think that she didn't really do her part,
but I still love her and always do.

Bcos I know, God make her my mum for a reason.
I believe she has her own worries, her own reasons for being this way.
Something I really know, no matter hw people look down on her,
I know I shouldn't.
Afterall, she didn't abort me, she still give birth to me. (:

Still give thanks to God that she's my mum. (:
Happy Birthday and I love you mummy!