Monday, May 18, 2009

REPLIES.

Shuan: You can add me on facebook ya. :D
Anon: Thanks for the encouragement, I truly hope to find someone that appreciates my inner and outer beauty. (:

Steph: Thanks babe, I meet you up soon k. Loves. *

Joanna: Lovely darling, I see ya soon again. It's nice to have ya all by my side these days. (:

Lyn: I bought it from Far East Plaza, cannot rmb the shop name, it's at the 3rd flr. I hope that helps. (:

Reader: What's over is over, so I don't wish to look back again. Just me and my bf is over. (:
Euphoria Room: U can email me at adores06@yahoo.com.sg if u need advertorial over here. I'm willing to do the job for you with my best effort. (:
Boonling: But I still have double chin leh, shall lost more weight to keep flat stomach and beautiful legs. Haha.

Ivy: It's nice seeing you too, it's really been very loooooong since we last met and sing K. HAHA.

Hi: I'm 155m tall. I've been having only a meal a day for the past one week. And drink less water. It's unhealthy so don't learn it from me. Hah. Well, it's quite normal that people who are out of love either gain or loss weight i guess. (:
Sebas: Lol. I will rock on, u wanna rock with me. I know not funny. :X



Just a lil add on, I'm very proud of this top I wore.
Cos it's from blogshop, raw sleeves.
Very top shop inspired one, topshop is selling this at $30+
And I got it at $15! *PROUDLY*