Monday, June 22, 2009

I'M YOURS, U'RE MINE.

It's a very unreal feeling.
I dunno why, been smiling and smiling all day.
Hahaha.

A year ago, he don't really bother so much when we're together.
Now, maybe both of us had grown.
He's much more caring which makes me felt loved but abit uneasy.

I can't wait for someone to hug me sleep again.
I can't wait for someone to drive me out for shopping, for dinner, maybe movie!
Wow, very very long never watch movie eh.











I think I am too hyper now.
Ok, pictures at st james last sat.
I saw Victoria babe! :D

I'll be a very good girl, shall not club anymore.
Though B never say so regarding this.
But I know which guy will like to see gf dance wit other guys.

Baby, ya know ily more than any guys I met in life.
I don't dare to think how long can this last.
But I know 'kai xin jiu hao'.
Because I love, I treasure, I cherish this moment.
Even if it don't last, I will not regret.