Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JOSE MUMMY, MISS U!

Alright today is mummy last day, after a hard time here for 2years.
Finally, mummy is setting a new path in life i guess.
I will wish mummy all the best, and you know u're irreplacable.
Whereever you gonna be, you'll be my one and only mummy in this office.

I'll miss you.
I'll miss your laughter.
I'll miss your encouragement.
I'll miss you sleeping beside me during journey to roadshow.
I'll miss fan-ing for you when u're hot at roadshow.
I'll miss you for tolerating my zilian-ness.
I'll miss buying donut for you,
cos i know my mummy will get gastric if she dont have proper meals.
I'll miss the days, u're here.

I know my mummy will be a stronger woman in future.
She'll definately get a better job next time.
And I'll definately want meets up often.



All da best mummy jose! ily, muacks!

YOU'RE WARN TO RMB US!!!








DON'T CRY HORZ... :X