Sunday, June 28, 2009

LOVE IS SIMPLE.



Friday, I am missing out the clubs this week.
Like finally you cant find me in any clubs this week.
It felt a lil bit uneasy without heading to clubs.

But it's always loved to be with someone you love.
B fetch me from home to amk library, then hub then boat quay.
Finally I understand what it really means to find that 'someone' in life.
I've never felt so real ever before.

Love is simple.
I kinda understand it, to love is to love his everything.
His past, now and future.
No matter what he become, be it ugly/fat/sick.
I'll still continue to love and to care.

He's special in my eyes, I know I am special in his as well.
It's an undefined feeling when you know you have already found your desire happiness in life.
I know he's irreplacable already.


I love you more than words can say... ...