Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BOY, I MISS UR KISSES.

Baby, baby, I miss you too much.
Am falling sick, coughing and sneezing non-stop.
So upset.

I saw my ex boyfriend just now with his wife to be.
It's not a weird feeling.
Suddenly jill find herself grown up
When both of them hold hands and walk passed me.
No hatred, not at all.

But simply my heart smile.
I smile bcos we both found our own true love in life.
I bless them with happiness silently.
So nice, that everyone is getting their own true love in life.





Bibi, thanks for being my happiness.
Thanks for a heart that only beats for me.
Thanks for a love that only belongs to me.
Thanks for sparkling up my life.
Thanks for being there be it sad, or happy.
Thanks for being a good listener for me.
Thanks for throwing bundance of care for me.
I just want to hold you, love you, be taken care by you,
All of this life.
It's the way you make me feel. (: