Monday, October 5, 2009

IT'S A COOLGOOD WEEKEND.

3 Oct 2009

It's jose mummy's boy boy ovaltine's bday! Sorry milo is not there.
Anyway, I was intending to head down to powerhouse.
But because I love baby, I headed home.

I had a great fun, simple nice weekend.
It's nice to know that I am needed at times.

Btw, I spoke to my dad the other night.
After four years without seeing him.
Fifteen years without talking to him face to face.
It's very touch, though I hate my parents so much.
Because I always feel that they failed being a parent.

But on the other hand, I realize I still forgive.
Because ultimately, my blood runs the genes of theirs.
No matter what it's a fact that
they are my one and only blood related parents on earth.

I am thankful, I am contented of my well being.
Esp, Jesus has been good looking me through the darkest time.
I cried while I was speaking to dad because I know I am rmb at last.

Nineteen years without a proper family.
Without much guidance about life.
I am still doing good, I will still be doing good.

I will be a good person. Haha.











No comments:

Post a Comment