Wednesday, February 3, 2010

EVERYTHING TAKES... TIME.

I feel like going surfing! A random thought though I don't know how to swim.
But I don't think I need to know how to swim to surf ah.

The status is still unknown because everything takes... time.
We are giving each other space and time to change for the better.

And I just love my life now, healthy lifestyle, cherish people around me.
Less of nightlife, less of being slutish, more of gym, more of library!
I am trying my best to make changes for good.

Even people might hate me, dislike me.
But i always feel that i don't wish to have any enemy in life.
I learn to love and appreciate whether people love or hate me.

I guess when people really care about you, they will just turn nasty towards you.
Because they feel it's such a waste of their time to care for you.
I let people down, alot of people.
But I am still learning life.
I appreciate each and everyone that I met in life.
Whether or not did they gave me bad memories.
Even if they do, I still thank them because they make me learnt to be who i am today.

Chinese New Year is coming again, reunion dinner is around the corner once again.
Twenty years, I really hope one day I will have reunion dinner as a whole.
I miss Mum and Dad, eventhough they neglected me many times in my life.
But ultimately, I still know the blood that is flowing in me has genes of them.
And I love them just as much as God, my family members, friends, even people who hates me and him of course.

I love you Daddy and Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment