Monday, February 22, 2010

LET YOU GO.

I left again, pretty sure this time I will not be a silly girl to u turn again.
To cut it short, when the relationship has got a big hole no matter how much I tried to mend the hole.
But the hole dunno why just keep expanding bigger and bigger till I cant mend it anymore.
I tried my best, I guess it's pretty obvious I tried my best.

But when a person don't appreciate, stop loving you anymore.
I know it's also pretty obvious to let each other go already.
Even the pain maybe unbearable.
But I have to move on I know, to make life easier for both of us.
I have to learn to change habit of not to return to Upp Thomson anymore.

I guess I have to stop blinded by love in my life.
I have been blinded by love for 2years.
And I think I got awake abit, as in I don't think about past anymore.
Life have to move on, I have been always thinking for others.
And neglected myself.

It's time to really do what I want to do in life and stop wasting my life-time.
I seriously need to get back school and fulfill my dreams.
I need to getaway awhile to renew my mind and soul.
I will pause relationship in life, cos there are really alot of things much more impt.

I used to think I can't live without Roy,
then I guess I have to learn to control my thoughts and my action.
I have been following instructions for too long and lost my ownself.

I will stop thinking stupid stuff like ending life, bcos life has so much more for me to explore.
I love jill, I love life.
I will do a better job in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment