Sunday, December 20, 2009

LOVE SUCKS.

I damn hate this kind of feeling.
It's like standing in the middle of the bridge.
Like turn neither left nor right is wrong.
All wrong.

Shall I stay or shall I leave?
Both will cause injuries and hurts.
I hate being the way I am now.
I hate to head the clubs but my partner is not here.
I hate it when like guys will want to get close to you.
Bcos they think you got no bf.

Hello, I am not a bitch.
I hate this, I rather have a control freak bf!!!
At least it shows they care, not fucking dunt care.

PS: Sometimes I really wonder, why should I love myself so much since no one loves me... ... what.

1 comment:

  1. Don't always think you are neglected and no one cares about you and abandon you. The people around you, your family your friends all are loving you the best they can, just that you dun know and you can't see being blinded by the past or not hitting to your expectation cause people around you are living what you want. Please learn to differenciate what really is true love, care and concern.Learn to cherish yourself, dote yourself and protect yourself so others can do what they suppose to do. From the past till now, have u asked yourself what is my image to the people around me, what can I improve to make life happier. Before giving in to anything think thrice before committing yourself into it, or else end the day everything will go back to zero.

    ReplyDelete