Thursday, February 11, 2010

GRANDMA IS THE GIFT.

I just painted my nails, wow i still have the skill!
Anyway, the main point why i am blogging... long story.

Bedtime story, I just got back home from dinner with grandma.
I kinda realize I really depend on her alot.
Every now and then, I tend to be really scare.
I am so afraid of losing ahma.

I know since young ahma doted me alot.
She was the one who disagree Mum to abort/ give me away.
She used her life to save me.
She used her life to bring me up thus far.

I used to be really ungrateful.
But as I gets older I learn to be grateful but kinda feel its too late.
Because she's old already.

I remember once I was standing near the mrt,
I saw her walking towards home after work.
That old and hectic ahma.
I tear, I remembered very well I teared.
Because I know I never study well.
I can't afford not to let her work for a living.

Many times, I know I let her down.
There are times, she cooked yet I did not came home for dinner.
I know I have let her down.
There are times, it was ahma that bring herbal soup to office for Jill.
There are times, it was ahma who took good care of me when I fall sick.
There are times, it was ahma who brought along an umbrella to shelter me home from mrt.

Not mummy, not daddy, none of my boyfriends nor friends.
God, please let ahma live longer on earth.
I want to do alot of things before she leaves, please give me a chance to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment