Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY 2010.

Chinese new year is always so boring, because all the places are closed.
And I have to rot at home.
Anyway, it has been awhile since I post a lengthy pictures post.

Since Audrey Lim Li-ting did a great favour to post all the pics on facebook.
I shall grab the chance to share the pictures we took just yesterday with my dream camera.
Sumsung ST550!!! It's just awesome.

So, it was Sabai Sabai again!
But this time it's a little different bcos I brought a special guest along.
YES, Jill's biological mummy!
Tell ya all a little secret alright, though mummy is 50 this year
but she used to bring me to pubs at Tanjong Pagar when I was just 16! So don't play play.

She's is not just 'IN' and happening to club with us the young generation people!
She just loves it like Jill do as well!

I love mummy deep deep, though in life I admit we make both disappointed at times. Ultimately, I cannot deny the fact that she's my closest and only kinship that I had on earth.

And here we go!
YES I OSO LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS AS MUCH!
We are bff and sisters forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment