Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LUV COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND.

It's never ending, 2 years still so complicated.
I guess if we are simple than life will not be so happening ah~

Anyway, I am damn tired cos I only slpt 45minutes today.
Textile centre is a heart attack. But he managed to fight back.
Heng ah~

I dunno why he just loves to always ask me the same question.
Why do you still loves me when my life is so fcuk up and I am good for nothing?
Then I will always answer, I always ask Jill this question too.

And I know even one day if you left with nothing I will still be here for you.
And if you have nothing good , I am not that good as well ah.
I've known you 3 years not 3 days, those most shitty times also seen before already ya.
No one is perfect.

I know both of us have flaws, we always make each other disappointed.
Always tells each other white lies in order not to hurt each other.
I am not a good girlfriend to be I know, bcos I tried to be nice and everything.
Here and to him, but I know sometimes I am just too hash on certain things.
Hurt myself, hurt you and love ones.

Human beings always try to potray a good image of themselves.
To protect themselves and to let people see that they are nice and perfect.
But when you tend to know each other too long, then we will start to encounter problems.
Bcos we will know each others good and flaws.

Just like us, alot of things I choose to close two eyes in order to let both of us better.
Better as in, in front of yours and my family and friends and both of us.
Anyway, already walk thus far so tough.
Just continue to fcuk it, heck it lah.

I AM FCUKING HELL WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEP RIGHT NOWWW!
6PM PLEASE FASTER COME!!!!

Sibei broken english, fcuk it alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment